Re: [AMC-List] Pulling an axle

I know it has been done for years but the last thing I would do is weld the hub to the Axle. Not something I would be willing to take a chance on with my classic car!
  I'd rather have a hub spin again then snap off due to fatiqued metal from an improper weld.
   Ever see a quarter panel after it ate a tire'n wheel???? It's lots easier to repair a spun hub. If you want to try anything to strengthen it have a second keyway cut in the hub and axle. The check the torque to make sure it is good after you run it and get it hot a time or two.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net