Re: [AMC-List] AMC 14" Wheels

" From: "Ross Guistino" <rossg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I have a set of 14" AMC volcano cap wheels.  What is the widest tire size
" I can put on them?  How about on 15"?

it depends on the rim -width-.  radials like wide rims and these are
probably 6", so i wouldn't go wider than about a 215/75 or 205/70.
going the other way, i've successfully run 185/75s on 6" rims.

" Also, does anyone have any 15" AMC wheels for sale?

do they have to be amc?  if you're putting full wheelcovers on, nobody
will know they were mopars...  and you can get steel 15x7s easy as
they were used on many '80s rwd cars and vans.