[AMC-List] Parts Needed

Received the following from Tim Cole, Performance Account Manager for
Comp Cams, who is building a Super Stock AMX. Can anyone help him out
with what he needs?

>Hi Jock,
I am in need of your help.  My painter has had brain fade and has lost a
vital piece to putting my '70 AMX back together.  It's all painted and
I'm to go to Colorado to pick it up right after SEMA.  He has lost the
pot metal mounting bracket that goes in between the two tail light
assemblies...the one that the reflector and backup lights bolt to.  The
pot metal tail light housings are there.  We sent everything to Paul's
Chroming in Pennsylvania to have refinished....when the parts get there,
they take pictures of everything and return with an estimated time and
cost associated with the job.  That piece is not in the pictures, but I
have to have one.  Do you have any suggestions for me....or would you
possibly know someone who would have such a thing that I could buy.  We
have the lens', so he knows he took it apart, but..............
Thanks!!
Tim Cole
Performance Account Manager
Cell  (901) 277-2824

P.S.  Am also looking for a chin spoiler for that car....one like a
Group 19 so NHRA will buy off on it.  I saw pictures of Jeff Lee's car
and it has one, but he tells me that it was on the car when he bought
it....and it's cracked and needs to be replaced, so he needs one also
and said he would buy two because he knows what happens to them.  Jeff
Kennedy said he is "going to" tool up to make them, but hasn't.  Any
ideas here?>

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766