[AMC-List] San Jose Ca vehicle ID verifier

[AMC-List] San Jose Ca vehicle ID verifier

Hello,

I have a 1967 Rambler Wagon that I have had since 1973.  It has been in my
garage and I have had it running this year.  I broke the stud for that mounts
the thermostat housing and have had no success in removing the broken stud.  I
plan to drill it out, and maybe insert a heli-coil.

My problem right now is that I have to get the vehicle ID verified so that I
can complete the DMV paper work and keep my original black California plates.
Does anyone know a peace officer, DMV employee, Auto Club or Vehicle Verifier
that would stop by my house and sign the DMV paperwork for me?  I live near
Almaden Expressway and Branham Lane in San Jose.  It would only take a few
minutes.

Thanks,
John