Re: [AMC-List] Anyone on the list in Bellingham, WA?

Re: [AMC-List] Anyone on the list in Bellingham, WA?

Good! Then I'll ground fire the 327 (if it runs poorly, I'll pull the heads
to redo for LPG. If it runs great, I'll sell it and see if I can get some
heads in part trade) I just wish I knew for sure the 360 bell adapter I have
for TH400 wasn't the same (Doh! Nevermind! The 327 starter bolts to the bell
with 3 bolts and the 360 starter bolts with 2)
   I may redo my '73 J4000's TH400 as a switch pitch for the Rambler, UNLESS
the info I'm getting from a buddy who's a Landrover mechanic pan's out. (I
get to see a 4.0L bell on a O/D auto trans core next week when they pull it.
I wonder what kind of trans it is? I know they kept with BW tcases after
Jeep bailed)

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73
J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm

markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

All the heads are the same. 287/327/327 4 barrel.

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net