[AMC-List] 73 Hornet (John Rosa)

I tried to call you today at 5am on the phone no# that I had when I
bought the bucket seats for my orange Hornet from you over 2 years ago.
It says restricted or some other mumbo jumbo. Contact me at
amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxxx I have cash & delivery money for parts in hand.
Also you never contacted me from a previous e-mail about a 4 bbl carb
you were looking for for the Alabama police car you were looking for
that my son may have. It's garage clean up time for my son, all Javelin
parts that are not sold on eBay or given or picked up away are going to
the dump by Nov. 15'th. Last and final call!!!!
"Doc"