Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod // backwards six

Well I didn't expect so many ideas from my hare-brained project
thunking... but I think when all is said and done, that if I
do decide to make a rod it will be conventional front engine,
rear drive, for the simple reason it is a no-brainer to assemble
with standard parts, and I can keep it all AMC, and that I have
a lot of the hard parts right now in my pile.

I guess I've decided that I want to build the Navarro test mule
motor into a hot rod; that I can make a Z exhaust pipe to get it
literally out of my face; that more usual hot rod chassis stuff
will be OK (I might afford to actually build and complete it).
<snip>

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"