Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod // backwards six

Re: [AMC-List] rambler hot rod // backwards six

you might want to save a search for a Nash body from the teens or twenties to use for the tub. It would at least be somewhat in the family!
 I always thought a 60's six with the aircooled trans would be a riculessly simple engine in T bucket type rod!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net