Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:52:48 +0000
From: "dan whitehead" <freebird_58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] AMC in print
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just picked up the Nov. Popular Hot Rodding to check
out the '70 AMX
being
sold on ebay.  Nick, nice shot to the arm for you as
being noted for
building the engine.  The car is very nice, but some
little things that
personally don't care for.  It's nice seeing a good
write up on an AMX
though.

Dan Whitehead
'70 BBO Donohue