Re: [AMC-List] SC Rambler converible clone in LA.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Nick ALFANO wrote:

> That car was on E-bay a few weeks ago.  I am not sure
> if it sold or not but it looked like a well done car.
> It does have a 6cyl in it.  Would be a sweet ride to
> own and cruise in the summer.  My daughter would love
> it.

Yeah -- it really was done nicely. I looked underneath. Clean,
neat, painted, no crap work or studpid shortcuts visible. Whoever
made it does good work. Enough $$$ to do everything right,
but it didn't have that look of undrivable expensive toy,
the sign of someone who's done this sort of thing before.