[AMC-List] Headlight malfunction /Lights out

[AMC-List] Headlight malfunction /Lights out

Hello everyone.I had this problem with my Hornet sportabout.It was the
dimmer switch,both times.First one was an original replace just from age,and
corrosion,second time was due to pure corrosion due to seeping salt ,snow
mixture at the connection.That replace included new plug,and dimmer
switch,and fixing hole in firewall,floorpan seam.Both times it happened i'll
never forget,because it only happens at night,BAM LIGHT'S OUT.  Walt
Upstate paradise N.Y.