[AMC-List] monster hummer

I mentioned this on the badassgremlin group and showed them some photos of
it, though some of you might like to see this booger.

I went to my warehouse this morning to take some photos of parts and pick up
some crap to ship out, and on the way back, about a mile down I spotted this
huge ass Hummer limosine. It only has one front seat for the driver, the
other side filled with equpiment,a nd guess what? Bigger than crap is a
regular solenoid there found on all our AMCs, it was on a faux wall between
the back area and were seat would have been, boy, had lots of wires to it,
there were some amps there and some big hydralic hoses too, not sure what
all it was. So here are a few photos, it appeared the Hummer was in excess
of 40, YES FORTY, FEET long!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/68_rebel_w_hummer.jpg
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX