[AMC-List] AMC Distributor Cap: Black or Blue?

[AMC-List] AMC Distributor Cap: Black or Blue?

which is the correct distributor cap for the 74 AMX? The black or the blue?
I have a blue cap on mine, and have been seeing blue caps on most of the AMC's.
When I saw an NOS Distributor cap on eBay, it was black.
which is it? black or blue?

Thanks,
Mark
74 Mellow Yellow AMX Survivor