[AMC-List] 82 Spirit tranny?

Hello All.I just looked at a 82 Spirit that was given to me.I was just going
to strip it for the brakes,and sell off the rest.She gave it to me cause
someone supposedly put the clutch in backwards.Well after looking it over i
find it has a 5 speed standard,YEE HA,i think.What trans is this? It says
T-5,on the window sticker?My friend wanted the clutch setup,and tranny
before,when we thought it was a 4 speed.Mabie i should keep it if it's a 5
speed. Thanks for all your input,as too what it is.  Walter  Upstate N.Y.