Re: [AMC-List] '04 Lex LS430 6spd arrived - Fed Ex -

Re: [AMC-List] '04 Lex LS430 6spd arrived - Fed Ex -

Brian, the black hole of Joisey seems to do a lot to Fed Ex and UPS shipments. I've been told Guido has a lot to do with it. The pallet is probably firewood by now and I would check EBay auctions and Craigslist to see if the trans may have been listed for sale in that vicinity with no takers (which is why you finally got it)

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73 J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm