[AMC-List] TransGo transmission kits

Has anyone personally installed a TransGo kit in a
Torqueflite? I've got the mildest one installed now (by the
rebuilder, last year) but I really miss the semi-manual behavior
and the hard shifts that I had in my Gremlin.

I have to drop the pan to fix the leaky gasket (like an idiot
I used silicone) anyways.

I assume the valve body has to come off, but what's the F.U. rate
on these kits?

(I have all the right tools: 4lb hammer, 6lb hammer, chisel,
pipe wrench, pry bar, monkey wrench, 3/4" drive set, sawzall...)