[AMC-List] Play on Words

Okay, that's it, I gotta respond!

While the weather is warm and the Hornets are buzzing, I'll drive mine daily.  When frost is on the pumpkin the Hornets will hide so its the Spirit I'll drive fall and spring.  When the snow flies and blows, like it will on the 1000 acre hill, the F150 4x4 is all that moves until the F350 4x4 snow plow makes the rounds.  The Hornet will stay tucked away for the winter months, filled with dryer softener sheets and tires 2" off the concrete.  At some point the Spirit will join the Hornet for a nap and await spring weather.  Gee, a car for each season, maybe I should retrieve that SX/4...

I just turned 15,250 miles on the Hornet, the 83 Spirit GT is still on stands in the hawgshed awaiting the decision, "To keep the Carter or not to keep the Carter?" either is expensive, but the car must run soon.

Anyone have an inexpensive alternative for the Carter?

Jack