[AMC-List] I can't make it to the Swapmeet!

[AMC-List] I can't make it to the Swapmeet!

After all the planning and spending my whole vacation moving and loading the van to go to the meet, it suddenly started running rough and I'm too worried to try to make the 70 mile trip to the meet. I'll have to wait till the next Monroe event I guess. (lifters suddenly started clattering yet it read I have oil pressure. I wasn't worried till it started backfiring)