[AMC-List] Vote for Mel Valentine's AMX In Hemmings Muscle

<snip>
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is free and what a great way to honor the late Mel Valentine by voting
for his low miler beautiful 69 AMX. You don't have to sign up or anything
JUST VOTE IN THE LINK BELOW!!!!

 http://www.hemmings.com/mmoy/
<end snip>

Just a for the record, what year did AMC start using the power steering pump shown in the "under the hood" photo of Mel's AMX?  I'm not used to see that pump under the hood of a '69.  I have a 70 Jav with the "other" style pump and a 70 Hornet with the newer, what gives?

Jack