[AMC-List] CRUSHER ALERT 62 Rambler Classic 440 2dr

[AMC-List] CRUSHER ALERT 62 Rambler Classic 440 2dr

 Eddie, Please get the word out - there is a 1962 Rambler Classic 440 2 door
with push button auto in the Reno/Sparks, Nevada Pick-N-Pull. The front
cover was off of the timing chain so not sure if that is why it is there or
some other reason. Looked to have good doors, good glass, good dash with
cluster and switches/knobs... I will be back ther this Friday Sep 15, 2005
and will entertain getting parts for people - I have Paypal so will take a
deposit so I do not get stuck with parts I do not need - not looking to get
rich but at least want to make it worth my time and save some rare parts
from the crusher. If folks can make it there to get there own parts that is
even better. Thanks for the space... -Mike amcowner (have them check me out
on eBay - not a scammer - just an AMCer :-) Michael Lakin
amcowner@xxxxxxxxxxx 775-423-4755
anyone interesting in possibly quickly saving some of these rare parts or
the car itself contact Mike ASAP
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825