[AMC-List] AMXs & Javelins wanted/Utah

WANTED: LOOKING FOR 1971 THRU 1974 JAVELIN CARS OR PARTS IN THE SALT LAKE
CITY, UTAH AREA. I AM CURRENTLY RESTORING A 1972 SST JAVELIN WITH MAJOR RUST
ISSUES AND NEED EITHER PATCH PANELS OR PREFER A DONOR CAR WITH A GOOD BODY
AND FRAME. NO BONDO PLEASE! FINALLY, I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED A 1974 AMX
JAVELIN BUT NEED SEVERAL MISC. PARTS TO FINISH THE JOB. PICTURES OF MY 1974
AMX ARE POSTED AT THIS SITE
http://www.motorcities.com/contents/00/1974-AMC-Javelin-AMX-pink_00HM9575013267.html
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. DANIEL BROWNING
mystery300@xxxxxxxxx
anyone in the Utah or surrounding areas with something for sale give Dan a
shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825