[AMC-List] Questions & Parts Help Request

[AMC-List] Questions & Parts Help Request

I have been looking for an AMC20 rear end to build for a Hornet project
and again have been stumped by the AMC desert I live in.  The few damp
places where there used to be some AMC parts have dried up via the
crusher since last year.  I really only want a housing since I intend
to re-tube it for some different housing ends and axles, but I can't
even seem to find a Jeep housing.  Here's my two questions: 1) Looking
under Cherokees, I commonly find a housing identified by a cover that
is contoured with a bulge for the ring gear.  Is this rear end the Dana
35 I see being discussed on Jeep sites?  2) Does anyone make steel
bearing caps for an AMC20?

Okay, now for the parts help.  If you ahve this stuff laying around and
want to sell it ofr a reasonable price, email me.  I am willing to pay
the freight since you have to ship water into a desert.

1) AMC20 leaf spring housing
2) Plastic filler piece for where the center AC vent would go in the
top of dash for a '71 Hornet.  Preferably in blue or black.
3) Dash panel with gauges for the same.
4) Disc brake conversion parts for this Hornet.
5) Stock early intake manifold.  Casting 3191736.

Thanks in advance!