[AMC-List] A Question and a Request for Parts

[AMC-List] A Question and a Request for Parts

I have been looking for an AMC 20 rear end to put under a Hornet I am
working on.  I live in an AMC desert, so there are few sources for old
parts and those have become fewer over the last year.  I keep seeing a
rear end under Cherokees that has a bulge in the cover to clear the
ring gear.  Is this a Dana 35 rear end I hear people talk about?  I
thought the AMC 20 was used even in the 80s in Jeep products, but I
have not been able to find one. I don't need a real small car 20
housing (although that would be nice), but just a leaf spring housing
of some sort.  I intend to replace the tubes.  Also, does anyone make
steel bearing caps for an AMC 20?

I am needing a few parts if anyone has stuff available.  1) Plastic
filler piece for the center AC vent for a '71 Hornet.  Blue or black.
2) Dash panel for the same Hornet.  3) AMC 20 leaf spring housing. 4)
Disc brake parts for a conversion.  5) 3191736 casting intake manifold.
6) Clutch and brake pedals for a '66-'69 American.

All help will be greatly appreciated.