Re: [AMC-List] AMC Forum (fwd)

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Mark Price wrote:

> However a posting to members in general, they have our
> e-addresses!, would be polite! I know that adds work load, but,
> No notice other then the one we receievd when we went to the site
> leaves many to speculate what really occured!

No, actually, it's LESS work to email a few regular members
and have them spread the word, say, a day or two into a big
problem.  Far, far less time spent than dispelling rumors,
and it keeps people, for the next 12 months, from saying,
'but I heard the 1965-1/2 Green Classic With Drivers Side Door
Dent site is defunct'!

> It would be easier to forewarn than to post explain!
> Huh? Did I just say that outloud?!!!!!!!

yes you did and we will remind you of it constantly.