Re: [AMC-List] AMC Forum (fwd)

Could be, I for one apreciate what these guys do to maintain these sites.
However a posting to members in general, they have our e-addresses!, would be polite! I know that adds work load, but, No notice other then the one we receievd when we went to the site leaves many to speculate what really occured! It would be easier to forewarn than to post explain!
Huh? Did I just say that outloud?!!!!!!!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net

---- BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
>
> > Got this nice note from an AMC Forum member,

BIG SNIP!

-list