[AMC-List] torqu tube Q???

   "If it's a sheared hub there's an easy way to find out -- just take
   the hub caps off the rear and look at the end of the axle when someone
   tries to move the car. If the nut turns the hub is sheared."

   You guys are great, you've all saved me from many hours of frustration
   and grief!   I think I'm a member for life here now, haha.  Thank you
   J. Johnson, Frank and everyone else who posted for this.

   Passenger side rear, spinning freely, that's where the squeek was
   from.    So now I'll hit the books on replacing/repairing this along
   with the brakes, and try not to bug you guys too much along the way.

   Thanks!  -- Johnny