Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:27:56 -0400
From: "Savage, Pete" <PSavage@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] starting trouble in 88 cherokee...4.0L
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Change or test your crank sensor.

My bets is that it is toast...

Peter

-----Original Message-----

having starting trouble in cherokee...have fire going to coil but nothing coming
out of coil...also no fire going to injectors !! are there any fuses for
computer brain...any help greatly appreciated..thanx amc people you have been
you have been a great resource over the years...javelin@xxxxxxxxxxxx