[AMC-List] Six in a Row - and - Scary

Date sent:	Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:05:04 +0000
From:	BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: [AMC-List] Six in a Row - and - Scary
To:	amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx, hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx

    From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    > . Bart M. 73 Gremlin 360/T10 project no
    > turdblows,no magical 6 cyl pwr just balls out raw power!!
    >

    > === ===
    >

    > I wonder........ is it 'paving the pavement' yet or still
    > growing Marigolds ?
    >

    > milnersXcoupe
    > NEW YORK
    >
    > or go to http://www.amc-list.com
    Still collecting parts,just picked up a T10 for it and its fixing to
    go into the body shop for some metalflake hunter green.once shes
    done..Have mercy Miss Percy I done put the coon tune on this one!
    Bart

Good to Hear it Bart!  Shoot some pix - send me a URL where you
post!   These money pitts go on forever but I can't quit !

My 6spd Lex trans. is riding a Fed EX truck - somewhere - they
shipped to NJ Depot - shippd to another NJ Depot - shippd back to the
1st NJ
Depot - and they have no idea why or what is going on - should see
it this week if I'm lucky @ ~~!

   Brien Tourville
      NEW YORK