[AMC-List] Any good AMC spots to go to in Anaheim CA

Date: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:38 AM
From: Nick ALFANO <71amx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am in Anaheim CA until Friday and had a little time
here and there to go parts scrounging if there is
anything around the area.  If you know of a good place
to go to, please call me at 262-308-1302 and let me
know.  I am also looking for any cars for sale that
would be worth taking a look at.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends