From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] BUMPER ENDS NEEDED_ come on people, help us
out -
	con't -
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Date sent:	Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:00:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:	Gregscram@xxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: x
To:	hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/15/06 11:17:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Hi !

    looking for '81 -'82  SX/4 or Eagle Kammback plastic bumper
ends.

     Brien Tourville
     NEW YORK

Jim Blair, Seattle, WA '84 J10 Black Jack (getting lifted and stroked!), '73
J4000 304/TH400/QT tow truck http://www.virtualjeep.com

AMC list subscription options link
http://www.amxfiles.com/amc-list/options.cfm