[AMC-List] It's been a while

Thanks for the plug Eddie.  I am surprised I even saw
this.  I typically just scan through the subject
titles looking for items of interest but I am in
California this week on business and actually had some
time this morning to blow so I am reading a little
more.

Colin, as for your engine, I can put together all the
parts you would need from top to bottom or build you
an engine.  Shipping maybe an issue for you as a
complete engine will add a bit to the cost but if you
don't have an engine builder in your area
knowledgeable in AMC engines, it would be well worth
it.  As for buying a re-man, I would only use this in
an emergency.  A lot of the re-manufacturers just put
the bare minimum into the engine figuring certain
percentage are going to come back anyway.  It is a
roll of the dice there.  Better off spending the $ to
know exactly what you have.  Give me a call if you
want to discuss this further.  I think you can put
together a nice engine for an Ambo with your budget.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 3