[AMC-List] 69 AMX and anything in Anaheim CA to check out while I am her

[AMC-List] 69 AMX and anything in Anaheim CA to check out while I am here

Mike,

If you look at the Nov. issue of Popular Hot Rodding,
there is a 6 page spread on a 70 AMX in there with 18"
wheels(shameless plug, there is a little blurb in the
article Alfano Performance building the engine and
what it is.  A couple mistakes in the specs but
close).  The wheels fit real nice on the car and don't
rub.  Now that is a 70 so the front suspension is a
little different but if you take all the right
measurements, you should be able to get a larger wheel
like this in the right offset to fit.  There is a tool
out there for doing this.  I saw it once on Chop, Cut,
Rebuild.  Looks like a round ring with adjustments to
move the backspacing and rim width until you find a
good combination.  You are in CA so there should be a
lot of custom shops around who could do that for you.

By the way, I am in Anaheim CA for the week.  If there
is any cool AMC places or junk yards to check out,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends