[AMC-List] rear springs for the 1973 Matador 4-dr

[AMC-List] rear springs for the 1973 Matador 4-dr

Before I go through great lengths to research something that someone else has already done, what is my "best" option for rear springs for my 1973 4-dr. Matador? The rear is sagging and I need to fix that. I am not concerned with stock vs. non-stock and would tend towards the performance end of things and may someday tow with this vehicle.

Of course I could always put in the Air-Lift bags.

I was hoping to find some progressive rate springs but my preliminary research doesn't find any.

Any comments, experience, ideas, cross references, web sites?

Thanks in advance

Doug