[AMC-List] '06 AMC NATIONALS THANKS!

The following are the sponsors that we have so far for the '06 AMC
NATIONALS who have donated cash and/or merchandise. A big thank you to
them!

GARRET GHEZZI - MEMBER
A.J. JACOBS - SOUTH TEXAS AMC - SAN ANTONIO, TX
JOHN GARLAND - GARLAND PERFORMANCE - INDEPENDENCE, MO
STEVE BRUGGEMAN - MEMBER
RON HALLACK - MEMBER
GENE BROWN - MEMBER
OUTSHINE CUSTOM DETAIL - ANTIOCH, IL
EDDIE STAKES - PLANET HOUSTON AMX - HOUSTON, TX
ROBERT WIEBLER - MEMBER
AUSTIN NETTELER - A&K MACHINE SHOP - DESOTO, MO
RICH FLUEGEL - ACCURATE CNC MACHINING - MACHESNEY PARK, IL
ED HOOPER - PACIFIC ROPE & TARP CO. - DALLAS, TX

We are still hoping to obtain more sponsors for the event and any help
would be appreciated.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766