Re: [AMC-List] Item number: 330008960552

Re: [AMC-List] Item number: 330008960552

Hey Eddie, eBay won't let me comment since I'm not a member (thanks, I get enough Spam already...), so I'll correct your errors by e-mail: I can use my Blueberry Mac Pie while I wait for some dude named Tiger to make his roof shot.

Your classy '666 [1] AMX sales pitchfork is an AMC classic, but the two muchachos, their Ramble seat and the French spoiler all were -optional-.  Check your AMcyclopedia.

GM's "Don Quixote" ducktail, as adopted, was standard.

Please also note that, if a "Space-Saver" spare wasn't ordered, a "Mini-Me" inflator in a Halloween jelly bean jar pumped you up.  An AMC Verne was properly housed beside the bazooka subwoofer with -black-, not orange, side down.

Please don't make such errors again: AMC is not a joke.

There, that's my mentalitty (or what lil' of its left.)

Sic.  Hic.  Back to the golf tee.  After another drink.

Yours very tur-, uh, rur-, uh, -trueley-,

Thomas Jeffery Charles George George Jefferson Nash Hash Mason Romney Letterman Leno

(But call me a Plymouth Rambler* Space Cadet --- or a Chrysler Cordoba Cabriolet cab)

PS - Set a more suitable [high tech!] starting bid.

http://www.czechmarionettes.org/store/camstore2.htm

http://www.gc.iut-amiens.fr/images/Photos_ouvrages/Arche.jpg

http://www.gc.iut-amiens.fr/Le_Genie_Civil.htm

http://www.freakingnews.com/entries/9000/9283sxAW_w.jpg

http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

If you make AMC a contender again, it can be the new Mercedesh-Benz.

Keep the laffs coming --- and keep the "imposhible" AMC dream alive.

http://www.reelclassics.com/Actors/O'Toole/impossibledream-lyrics.htm

*Cars can be fun and serious.  Here's another chance for all to shine.  Tell us the story of the real "Rambler" that Chrysler almost produced.  Go back before Mopar built the Valiant; back to when the Nash was new.  When what grew on the old AMC family tree actually got -noticed- by the American Big-3.

Mike/Tom/X should notice the difference between my "serious" and "fun" --- I took the "8,000 pound Chrysler" theme model year still unknown] and simply riffed on it; maybe saying or showing something new or of interest to someone.  I don't expect everyone to read between the lines, to find all the factoids, or even to get all the embedded jokes, but, like life itself, it's out there for the taking.  Free of charge.  The right price for Rambler mentality (and for Rambler mentalitty...)

And the right prize in Rambler research?  The "Milner Marlin" maybe?

Now I'm being serious -and- having fun: there really was such a car.

Third chance to contribute something.  Go to it; it's your AMC life.  Don't rely on someone else to do it for you.

Foster Brooks' books may not tell you many more AMC stories.  Stude-Packard money might jangle like Jingle Bellsh.

Ignore that shentensh: I may've put a put where I shoulda put a Pat.

Fore!