Re: [AMC-List] Blown Pacer

SNIP
 <http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/202381294.html>
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/202381294.html
It's sad what some people do to cars.
SNIP

At face value I don't see what is so sad about this. An enthusiast has
taken an AMC product as a base, modified it to his particular desires
and is offering it for sale at a price that is 4 times or better of what
a stock one would go for on e-bay.

Depending on what the rest of the car looks like it looks like a good
deal if you like bazaar street racers.
Seems to me this type of thing at this time may deserve stepping back
and taking another good look as to re-evaluating the benefits of
expanding out the definition of an AMC hobby!

If I had to guess on this one there stands a good chance he will get his
money out of it.
John