Re: [AMC-List] Blown Pacer

Personally I don't see really anything wrong with the car except the
brand "X" engine. With a blown AMC 401 and some nice wheels and some
detailing it could be a nice car. The boy's at NAMDRA I am sure would
agree with me. Pacer's were never my thing but it is still a savable AMC
with the right engine. The chopped top is hardly noticeable and in my
opinion makes the car look less boxy.
"Doc"