Re: [AMC-List] all AMC model names

Thsnks  Frank for the list. And as Stu asked:

Frank
I assume you have US only info here?

Otherwise there would be Argentinean Torino

And Australian
Rambler Javelins
Rambler Hornets
& Rambler Matadors

Maybe Mexican names as well

Oh Yeah the American in Iran was a Shaheen

I have a NOS nametag for one of them :)

Stu

Without going off topic, maybe that American in Iran the nameplates would
now be called Infidel? I would like a nameplate for that! On the Mexican
cars, you had all sorts of them like Lerma, Llanero, Rallye, American, AMX,
to name a few that come to mind. Here are two sites, one is Bob Wilson's on
Arcticboy:
http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysvam.html
the other off my own site dealing with VAM:
http://www.clubramblermexico.8m.net/
and more on Argentina Torinos:
http://torino.s5.com/

Speaking of which, I have been trying to help a fellow AMcer in argentina
who has a 1981 Pacer, he needs a grill, taillights and front amber turn
lights also if anyone has them, look the same for all Pacers I guess.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx