[AMC-List] 68/69 Javelin Promo For Sale

Ertle was not in business in the 60's, it was AMT then. AMT did make
buildable AMC models.  I have 68/69/70 Javelin promo's and models. The
promo's were made by Johan who is the only people I know of who made
promo's for AMC. New cases cost 10$ on sale and the promo is worth maybe
75$ in mint condition or how ever bad some one wants it on eBay.
"Doc"