[AMC-List] Still 6cylinder question

Well,
I'm getting closer.  I thank everyone for the pics to get me back on track!
It seems like the harmonic balancer is too close to the timing chain cover.
Is that possible?  Is there a spacer behind it that I am missing.  It is
putting the belt just touching the pointer for TDC.

Remember that I am not going back to stock as I have left the air pump off.
I am belting the crank, alternator and water pump with one and then the
crank, AC, tensioner pulley and the power steering.  Really this is the best
way to get the tension on everything and clearance needed.  Plus it does all
line up this way, just a bit close on the balancer.

Thanks again for any help.  Have a Great and safe weekend.  Don't forget
Glass City AMC Toledo, OH show is SUnday in Genoa, OH.  See you there after
church!

Richard

Richard Estermyer
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue