[AMC-List] 1968/69 Jav Promo for sale--Mine

[AMC-List] 1968/69 Jav Promo for sale--Mine

HI guys, I will be auctioning off a 1968/69 Javelin Promo model with a
display case. the car is 1:24 scale, I believe. It is 7.5 inches long by
2.75 inches wide. The care is red (maroon?)  It was made by ERTL. for AMC
dealers.  It is plastic and has the "redline" tires on it.  There is a small
piece of chrome missing on the end of the bumper on the passenger side. The
plastic display case has a small crack in the top about 2.25 inches long. It
could be glued back so it won't get any bigger.
If anyone is interested and wants to make me an offer before I put it on
Ebay, please do so tonight.

Jay Ciampi