Re: [AMC-List] 70 front suspension

Sorry I can't add anything to the conversation other than I like the front
end of my 70 Javelin just fine for  the street. How ever I have been trying
to chase down information on the  70 Penske cars front suspension for a long
time. I wonder what modifications they used to make the cars handle better.
Anybody have any information thay could send my way?? Maybe some photos of
the real cars suspension ?

Thanks,
Armand