[AMC-List] burning for the man

Rambler's all loaded (actually, a bit over-loaded), ready
for the haul uphill to Burning Man. Pretty much a 12 hr drive
from Los Angeles, up route 395 (so many strange and beautiful
sites on that road it's practically a desert amusement park),
camp just short of Reno, bomb it to Gerlach and beyond Monday
AM. It's literally an uphill drive all the way to the Reno area
from Los Angeles.

We return 4 September. Until then I'm 100% off the air.

C U later! I'll post photos. Last year there was a 52 Nash
Ambassador there, the one car older than mine that I saw. Didn't
get any photos (never found it again) but I have more camera
capacity this year.

OO