Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 50

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 50

for the 82-83 AMC
> > brakes and the price is excellent.
> >
> > eBay item # 150023770332

Mark,

Thanks for the tip; I have a set coming my way.  I have a complete, used
82-3 setup that's been sitting in a box under my workbench for a few yrs
now.   I had been looking into/pricing parts to get it ready for install in
one of the wagons.  This sure helps the budget!

Jim Boone
Mims, FL