Re: [AMC-List] Loaded Calipers

Yeah, well if she does then she has to entertain me!
Besides I just saved a lot on the brakes for my car! These cost me $35 for loade caliper pair delivered!
 Bare calipers are $20.00 ea local with tax, plus bolts and shims that are included with these loaded calipers!
  I have new set of drop plates I bought off a guy on the amc-forum. they do drop and mount these calipers over 12" redrilled 2000 WJ rotors. This setup goes on the American as I want to ryn stock wheels on the Ambo for now. I have a complete 82-83 setup on the American that I will move to the Ambassador.
  What need to do is decide on an axle for the Ambassador. I'm 90% sure I will install the turbo 400 and an open driveline when I do this and be done with it.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net