------------------------------
Date: Monday, August 21, 2006 04:37 PM
From: eddiestakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On both those 65 Rambler Ambassador convertibles on ebay, I got back a
nice
email from both sellers. I am still confused as to what makes a regular
production car a prototype. One mentioned the build sheet. But build
sheets
were printed well in advance of models. For instance here is a 71 AMX
build
sheet:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/parts/71amxbuildsheet.JPG

It don't make it a 69 prototype anything, it still makes it one of 2054
made
in 1971.

So while there is a blog on there, which is neat, I am still either
stumped
or missing something?