[AMC-List] Strut bushings

I'm sure everyone is just THRILLED to read more of my rantings
on AMC strut bushings. The second one below is new information.

I'll keep it short:

(1) good replacement strut bushings for the
non-adjustable-strut-rod cars (eg. 63, 64 Classic/Ambo) do
not exist, and nothing can be substituted for them -- but good
replacements are easily fabricated. Here's how (old news):

http://wps.com/AMC/Strut-bushing/index.html

(2) for modern cars, with adjustable strut rods (a nut on both
sides of the bushings) you can buy replacements, but most are
utter crap.  BUYER BEWARE! Here is my documented research into
three brands. This is new information (meaning, it took me a
year to put this page up).

http://wps.com/AMC/Strut-bushing-modern/index.html