Re: [AMC-List] flaired drum question

Eddie,
  Do I gather from what you said that you have the front flared drums? I
need one for my 70 Ambo. Let me know. Thanks. BTW, received your
sponsorship items for the '06 AMC NATIONALS today. Thanks, again!

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:26:43 -0500 "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Mark below is looking for some flaired type drums for the rear of his
> AMC.
> If anyone has any please feel free to email him, and also if you
> know
> exactly what models and years these came on, or interchange with,
> feel free
> to post here and copy your reply to Mark, thanks in advance to all
> who may
> reply. He emailed me off a set I have for sale here:
>  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330014231104
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766