[AMC-List] SC/Rambler v.i.n tag for sale (Free SC with it)

[AMC-List] SC/Rambler v.i.n tag for sale (Free SC with it)

For sale: '69 SC/Rambler EXTREME project/parts car. This is a shell of a
car. No interior, dash, motor, trans, etc. Rear 1/4's were cut out along
with the wheelhouses. (Person I bought it from said the guy thought he could
buy rear 1/4's easily). Floors have some rust as do rockers. I was told the
rear is an AMC 20. Does have flapper hood, that's about it. Factory torque
links. V.I.N is A9M097X******. Pictures are tough to get as the car is
stored inside but I can't roll car myself. I will see what I can do. Car
will be sold with bill of sale as this is what I purchased car with. I have
approx. two weeks to get rid of this. If it doesn't sell, off to the crusher
it goes. I can possibly help with transporting of the car. $650.00 or B.O.
Car is located in Connecticut.

Gary N
gwniel@xxxxxxx
860-306-1790 Cell