Re: [AMC-List] 401 crank wanted

Nick,

I think there is a market for these, but I'm not sure how big.  I don't need
one right away, but I've been asking around just to see how expensive they
are, and how hard they are to find.  A good used crank seems to run about
$250, but are really hard to find.  I found several people in the same boat I
am.  They had a good 401 block, but need a crank.

If you have these made any idea what the selling price would be?  How many
would it take to make it practical?

Thanks,

Todd